Why TUTOR WORLD GEOGRAPHY?
is EVERYWHERE in our DAILY LIVES!
- It is a BIG PART of OUR LIVES!
- It is in the NEWS, BOOKS we read, MOVIES we watch!
- It has its place in COMMERCE!
- It is in our CONVERSATIONS with the PEOPLE YOU MEET, and PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
Learning World Geography is a LIFE SKILL,
like learning a second language,
but this LIFE SKILL,
ALWAYS GOES … WHERE YOU GO!
WHY TUTOR WORLD GEOGRAPHY?
Many people think of World Geography as a higher education. But, I want people to look at World Geography as a FUN HOBBY, like scrapbooking and gardening.
Think of the people you will be helping simply by taking the 1st step in LEARNING World Geography (FUN Hobby!) with a World Geography online course, designed for children ages 8-12, and the 2nd step in SHARING the same World Geography online course with children.
And the results are IMMEDIATE!
Now, let’s go to the bigger picture. What difference will you make, in this World, if you earned part-time income, working-from-home, tutoring World Geography?
WHY TUTOR WORLD GEOGRAPHY?
1. For YOU:
- You will have an established Home-Based Business where you set your schedule, so MORE QUALITY TIME with your family.
- You will have a strong knowledge of World Geography (FUN Hobby!) for you and your family.
- You will be earning income with work you love that will help:
- Pay off debts sooner
- Put money aside for:
- Emergency situations
- You may even want to save for:
- Your child’s education
- Projects around the house.
2. For PLANET EARTH:
- Home-Based Businesses are GREEN JOBS because you are not commuting. You are not sitting in a car 1-2 hours a day creating CO2.
- Tutoring World Geography should be touted as a ‘Top 5 Green Job’, because, think about our topic, it is planet Earth!
- You will be studying and imparting your knowledge of planet Earth, because you want people to care.
3. For the CHILDREN:
- Consider how you are encouraging young minds to explore the World around them.
- Today’s children are tomorrow’s leaders, researchers and innovators.
- When the children become adults, if they don’t have a strong knowledge of World Geography, how will they grasp History, Economics, Politics, and the list goes on … Climate, Biology, Ecology, Religion, Cultures, and so on.
These are some of many reasons
to become a World Geography Tutor!
LET'S LOOK TOWARDS THE FUTURE
Your clients (who were young children), are now adults and they have a strong knowledge of World Geography. Every time, they see a globe or World Map, who will they think about and cherish for the rest of their lives?
You, … their Tutor! You gave them an advantage in their education and a passion in their life!