GC ADVOCATE PROGRAM
The GC Advocate Program is a referral program that simultaneously offers a DISCOUNT PROGRAM and REWARD PROGRAM.
The GC Advocate Program has two commission levels: GC Advocate and GC Advocate Manager.
GC ADVOCATE - LEVEL 1
Who can be a GC Advocate?
Anyone in Canada and the United States over 18 years of age can join to be a GC Advocate. To create a GC Advocate account is easy and free. Once registered, your GC Referral Code will be sent to you automatically and tracking for the REWARDS system will take place immediately. But, please allow 48 hours for Admin to set up your GC Referral Code for the $40 DISCOUNTS in a separate software. You will receive an email confirming that the set up for the DISCOUNT system has been completed.
To register for a GC Referral Code, click the 'JOIN NOW!' button and complete the registration form on the new web page.
Why register for a GC Referral Code?
Use and share your GC Referral Code with anyone across Canada and the United States, anytime. Use Social Media to share your GC Referral Code. When your GC Referral Code is entered by someone to register for a 4-Session Online Workshop, tracking occurs between you, the GC Advocate, and the person who entered your GC Referral Code, the Invitee (Tutor in training). The following shows the benefits for both the GC Advocate (you) and Invitee (Tutor in training):
GC Advocate Rewards:
- You can join any Q&A Session (15-60 min) for FREE (value $40 CDN).
- You can join any of Geography Coach's upcoming 4-Session Online Workshop and receive a $40 CDN DISCOUNT. Regular price is $480 CDN and you will pay only $440 CDN.
- You can give anyone, across Canada and the United States, the same ability to join any Q&A Session (15-60 min) for FREE (value $40 CDN).
- NOTE: The $40 CDN is not important, the fact that they are referred is and by whom!
- You can give anyone, across Canada and the United States, the same ability to join any of Geography Coach's upcoming 4-Session Online Workshop and receive a $40 CDN DISCOUNT. Regular price is $480 CDN and they will pay only $440 CDN.
What are the MONETARY REWARDS for a GC Advocate (Level 1)?
- You will earn a GC Advocate Fee of $80 CDN for every Invitee who both, registers with your GC Referral Code and completes any of Geography Coach's 4-Session Online Workshop. Celebrate with the knowledge that YOU helped place a World Geography Tutor in a Community in Canada or USA.
- You will earn an ADDITIONAL GC Advocate BONUS of $400 CDN for every 5 Invitees, across Canada and the United States, who both register with your GC Referral Code and complete any 4-Session Online Workshop for a total of $800 CDN (5 Invitees x $80 + $400 BONUS). Celebrate with the knowledge that YOU helped place 5 World Geography Tutors in Communities across Canada and USA.
- Earning potential is unlimited, so keep sharing your GC Referral Code.
- With your GC Referral Code, they will have the ability to join any Q&A Session (15-60 min) for FREE (value $40 CDN).
- NOTE: The $40 CDN is not important, the fact that they are referred is and by whom!!
- With your GC Referral Code, they will receive a $40 CDN DISCOUNT towards any of Geography Coach's 4-Session Online Workshop. Regular price is $480 CDN and they will pay only $440 CDN.
DON'T KEEP GEOGRAPHY COACH A SECRET.
Tell your Family, Friends, and Social Media Friends.
Share this website, geographycoach.com
with your GC Referral Code.
People are looking for
And, Communities NEED World Geography Tutors.
GC ADVOCATE MANAGER - LEVEL 2
Who can be a GC Advocate Manager?
Any GC Advocate who wants to take Geography Coach’s referral marketing to the next level, can be a GC Advocate Manager. Therefore, anyone who has a GC Referral Code. And, they can begin the 4-part training for the GC Advocate Manager level immediately. This is an ideal opportunity for people who are interested in ‘Marketing and Sales’ and who believe in our cause of promoting a strong knowledge of World Geography for children in Communities across Canada and the USA.
Same as with the GC Advocate level, a GC Advocate Manager is self-employed and payment is commission-based.
The GC Advocate Manager will be required to complete a 4-part training with an existing GC Advocate Manager. The training is FREE. However, you will be required to purchase The Globe in a Nutshell online course ($79 CDN with a TGIAN Referral Code) as part of your resources and tools.
During the 4-part training, you will be working inside our Facebook Group, the MAP Team*, and shown how to obtain Leads, Follow Up with Leads, and Help Leads to Register with Geography Coach’s 4-Session Online Workshop and/or our GC Advocate Program.
* Learn more about the MAP Team here.
Why become a GC Advocate Manager?
The advantages of being a GC Advocate Manager is that it allows you to build a productive team of GC Advocates and GC Advocate Managers below you. Being promoted to GC Advocate Manager is easy to do and allows you to share your knowledge with others who want to Work-from-Home to earn side income.
What are the MONETARY REWARDS as a GC Advocate Manager (Level 2)?
As indicated above, a GC Advocate (Level 1) receives a GC Advocate Fee of $80 CDN (earned income) for each new Tutor (‘Invitee’ who registers with their GC Referral Code and who completes a 4-Session Online Workshop) and a GC Advocate BONUS of $400 CDN (earned income) for every 5 new Tutors. This Level 1 continues to apply for GC Advocate Managers.
Additionally, at Level 2, the GC Advocate Manager will receive a GC Advocate Manager BONUS of $80 CDN (passive income) for each GC Advocate Fee paid out to their direct team. For example, if your direct team brought in 15 new Invitees (Tutors in training) who completed the 4-Session Online Workshop in a current month, you, as their GC Advocate Manager, will earn a GC Advocate Manager BONUS of $1,200 CDN (15 x $80 CDN) as passive income in that month.
In the MAP Team, we are reforming society one Community at a time by introducing two (2) Work-from-Home Opportunities for financial rewards:
1. Being a GC Advocate and helping promote our MAP Team MISSION by introducing MAP Team Members to how they can be either a GC Advocate, a Tutor, or both.
2. Being a Tutor for World Geography (FUN Hobby!) to Children in Communities across Canada and the United States.
Our GOAL is to improve people’s lives, ages 8-108, with a strong knowledge of World Geography. To be the catalyst in Communities and to empower our MAP Team Members and their Families with BETTER EDUCATION & BETTER FINANCES! So that people we connect with, both online and offline, can teach children how to enjoy life and how to prosper at life as well.
Did you click 'JOIN NOW!' to register as a GC Advocate?
If YES, when you are ready to begin your 4-part training as a GC Advocate, complete the form below. Training is FREE! And, we will connect you with an existing GC Advocate Manager.
* Please enter both YOUR GC Referral Code and the PERSON WHO REFERRED YOU’s GC Referral Code above. If you do not have a GC Referral Code for one or both, simply enter ‘N/A’ (not applicable) for the GC Referral Code that you do not have. This will help us to guide you.