Why TRAINING WITH CYNTHIA
Being a World Geography Tutor
is an ideal opportunity for ANYONE
who wants to be their own boss and
who loves to LEARN & SHARE.
I, Cynthia, love what I do and would never want to go back to the days when I did not know my World Geography.
I also love sharing what I do. Children need World Geography Tutors.
Why not be that Tutor and assist children to excel in World Geography?
- Being your own boss has many rewards. From Students to Stay-at-Home Parents to Part-Time Employees to Retired Professionals, Geography Coach shows you an opportunity to be self-employed and that demands less time, substantial monetary benefits and the flexibility to work at the comfort of one’s home.
- This opportunity offers an easy, effortless way to balance finances and home life.
For the CHILDREN:
WHY TUTOR CHILDREN
WORLD GEOGRAPHY ?
1. CHILD EDUCATION
MENTAL MAP of the World !
2. CHILD EMPOWERMENT
Knowledge is POWER !
3. CHILD PASSION
Joy of EXPLORING !
- Let’s think about the children for a moment. When they become adults, how will they learn other disciplines such as History, Economics, Politics, Climate, etc. without a strong knowledge of World Geography?
- And as adults, after you have helped them inherit a strong knowledge of World Geography, every time they see a globe or World Map, who are they going to think about and cherish for the rest of their lives. You, their Tutor! You gave them an advantage in their education and a passion in their life!
“For in truth great love is born of great knowledge of the thing loved.”
– Leonardo da Vinci
LET THE THING LOVED
BE PLANET EARTH !
For a BETTER WORLD:
- Home-Based Businesses are ‘Green Jobs’. And, tutoring World Geography (FUN Hobby!) should be touted as a Top 5 Green Job.
- Not only is this a Home-Based Business, but consider how you are encouraging young minds to know, love and explore the World around them. After all, they are tomorrow’s leaders, researchers and innovators.
Join a 4-Session Online Workshops !
"How to Tutor World Geography (FUN Hobby!)
to Children !"